We offer Australia-wide delivery for a flat rate of $15
Place your order before 5.00pm Sydney time and your order will be dispatched next business day on most products (except for Nappy Truck, Limited Editions and Custom Made Orders). We are not able to deliver on the weekends or on public holidays. Unfortunately, we do not delivery to hospitals due to covid restricitions.
- Sydney metro area 1 - 5 business days
- Melbourne metro area 1 - 5 business days
- Brisbane metro area 1 - 5 business days
- Australian Capital Territory 1 - 5 business days
- South Australia metro area 2 - 7 business days
- Western Australia metro area 5 - 9 business days
- Tasmania 4- 9 business days
* Please note: Hospital delivery is not be avialable, However, Uber delivery can be arrange at customer's expense. Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0414412343 to make arrangement.
We offer free curbside pick up from Baulkham Hills in Sydney
We will leave your parcel at the front door. Please message us to confirm your pick up date so we won't leave your parcel out just in case you can't make it. Parcel is usually ready the next business day when we recieve the order before 5pm the day prior.
We offer local delivery for a low cost of $5.00
Local Delivery occurs once a week on every Saturday from 8 am to 12 noon.
Please let your recipient know to expect a delivery on that Saturday morning after your order.
Please be sure we have the recipient's contact details.
Below are the postcodes and suburbs that will be included in Local delivery.
WHEN WILL MY NAPPY CAKE ORDER BE SHIPPED?
Nappy Cake orders placed before 5.00pm (Sydney time) will be dispatched the next business day.
WHAT HAPPENS IF THE RECIPIENT IS NOT HOME AT TIME OF DELIVERY?
We ask driver to leave at front door regardless if you are home or not due to COVID or if it is to be sent to an apartment we ask for signature on delivery. Please note: We do not deliver to hospitals.
DO YOU DELIVER NAPPY CAKES AUSTRALIA WIDE?
Yes, we can send all over Australia to residential and business addresses. We use a combination of Couriers Please, Fast Way and Australia Post for deliveries.